I first downloaded this program in 2003, and have been most pleased with it. Features I like include:
* integration in Windows environment--this means I do not have to launch the application separately; I simply right-click on any sound file and the menu automatically includes the option to convert a number of popular sound formats;
* with one click, you can automatically convert entire directories or sub-directories of consisting of thousands of song files;
* it provides options to convert between a variety of popular formats, including:
MP3 -> WAV
MP3 -> WMA
WAV -> MP3
WAV -> WMA
WMA -> WAV
WMA -> MP3;
* automatically trims "dead space" at the beginning and end of songs;
* automatically alerts you of incomplete or blank songs;
* with one click, you can normalize the volume of all songs in a directory for consistent output;
* converts all files in a playlist;
* allows you to select how much computing processing power to use for conversion;
* allows you to select the level of quality of the resulting conversion; and
* for CD quality, it allows you to align to CD block boundaries.
It does all the basics for me, but if you want more advanced capabilities, this may not be the program for you.
You can find the program online: Acoustica MP3 To Wave Converter PLUS.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment